The Post-baccalaureate Pre-health Society (PPS) is the student organization of the Pre-health and Special Sciences programs at the University of Pennsylvania.
Learn more ABOUT PPS, our history, and the officers that make it all happen.
Read REVIEWS of classes, professors, MCAT prep courses and materials, volunteer programs, and interview experiences from your peers.
Explore LINKS to some other websites that our students have found helpful in the past.
JOIN THE PPS LISTSERV!
Keep in touch with PPS news and events via e-mail and get access to the archived messages and our calendar of events.
Dialysis nurse donates kidney to patient.- Mar. 18, 2005
The Post-baccalaureate Pre-health Society (PPS) at the University of Pennsylvania exists for five primary reasons:
1) To provide a community for the pre-health post-baccalaureate students in CGS and to foster social cohesion and continuity within the student body.
2) To create an academic support network with resources such as peer tutoring, study groups, and class reviews, in order to facilitate student development and efficiency.
3) To be a liaison between the program’s students and the CGS office, especially the Assistant Dean of Premedical Programs.
4) To become a gateway between our program and the greater Penn community and represent the pre-health post-baccalaureate students within the University of Pennsylvania.
5) To promote a broader knowledge of the health professions by providing guest speakers, organizing tours to health schools, and developing events that interest pre-health students.
Access the Class Reviews- Username and password info for class reviews can be found in the footer of every PPS e-mail and on the front page of the PPS Yahoo! Group.